Friday 1 November 2013

The House


The House
I hear whispers in the distance saying “help”.
Shadows run past me. Is this a dream?
I see the doors opening then I hear a strange voice from the outside.It’s the swing it’s moving side to side
but theres no wind.Is this house haunted wake up wake up I say to my self but it’s not a dream.  “Anyone there”
I yell but there know one except.....
Her! a girl in the distance screams “Help”.
Her echo gets louder and louder the only thing I can do is to run so I run.Come here it sounds like its right next to my ear.I run and Run then
I fall into a basement when I see her run past she looks like shes only 5 and she needs help outta this place so I call her But I lied her face has blood all over her and the knife she holding has blood on it OH NO!
I think to myself will she kill me next she puts the knife against my throat then Boom!A gunshot gives me a awful fright.......


No comments:

Post a Comment