Friday 25 October 2013

Atheletics Day

Athletics Day!
House Team proudly march down to the fields screaming there chants out Benghazi starts followed by tobruk then Alamein and then Tripoli.We sit under gazebos waiting for Ms Fepulia’e.First it’s the 400 meter race.I volunteer to run I turn to the next house and see fast racers going to race me my heart pumps like it’s going to explode.Bang I ran people cheer Alamein,Alamein.I  don’t want to let my house down so  I  ran as fast as I could I came to the finish line and came second. After I ran I could barely stand on my legs.While I sat down I cheered and yelled for my house team. “Next is over 11” say’s Ms Fepulia’e.Everyone  encourages each other


Kindy gardens have there race I take my brother to race and his cheeks are all red and sweaty when he finishes.


Then it was our break I brought a sausage sizzle for a $1.50.
I ate it and started to practise by running across the field then when our break was over I had a stitch and couldn’t race faster.
Then.......I stood up and my legs were shaking in pain.I felt really scared.When Ms Aireen bang the clappers our row moved up I was scared and afraid I coming last.When Ms Aireen hit the clappers together my ear felt sore.As I ran I knew I Was coming last so I sprinted.Parents and kids screaming get’s me distracted.I feel blury
and dizzy But then I realize I’m not running I’m actually and the finish line taking my ice-block stick to Ms hansell.
2nd the ice-block has on it.


We had a couple of races and I was so happy that  I had it into the finals at Pt England field.Everyone was dancing and singing to music that Ms Fepulia’e controlled.When it was finished our team we hoping to come first but we had good news and bad news.The good news was we came second but the bad news was we didn’t come first .From learnt that a winner makes goals but losers try.

No comments:

Post a Comment