Monday 28 May 2012

My Cloze Spelling Task

I am learning to create a cloze task that includes my spelling words for this week.

Can you fill in the gaps by using the words in the box provided?


I can _____louder than you.
I saw a _______  flying high up in the air.
Me and my uncle went to the ______ to pick my relations up.
A _____ was rolling down the pathway.
I had a awesome ______  bath.
_______is my favourite food.
The _______ fixed the  buildings at school.
The lion ate the buffalo -____
I turn the door_____ and  saw a dead body.
I am _____ to reach all my goals this year.
I ______the t.v.
Before i post my work on the blog i _________ it.
I ________ a performance of my sisters kapa haka.

________________________________
Whistle,recorded,aircraft,airport,chocolate, preview,mute ,keen,barrel,bubble,keen,handle,egineer

No comments:

Post a Comment