Thursday 1 March 2012

All About Me

Hi my name is Maopa. I have black hair and brown smooth skin. I like to go shopping and go on computer. I have 3 brothers and 4 sisters.I like to eat chocolate and ice- cream.My mum is Maori and my dad is Tongan. My friends are Malia, Mehi and Charday. I go to Tamaki Primary school and I am in Room 7. My teacher is Miss Aireen. She is spectacular and Miss Kelly is our teacher aide. 

My learning  goal for this year is learn different maths strategies to solve challenging maths problems.

I am 9 years old. My brother enjoys reading as well as my sister Lucy. I enjoy looking after my sister Treasa. My brother Matthais gets lots of cool baby things.The best teachers are Miss Kyla and Miss Aireen. Miss Aireen is Samoan miss Kyla is Maori.


When I grow up I want to be a policewomen so I can help people and solve their  problems and give them a good life. 

At school I play with Lavania and Evelyn because they are kind and friendly.My favourite sport is touch, rugby and also soccer.

3 comments:

Ms Aireen said...

Hi Maopa,
I like how you have described your family interests. You have a good maths goal. I look forward to helping you achieve this goal this year. Remember to keep your ideas in a logical order just how we discuss during writing time.

Ms Aireen

Anonymous said...

Hi Maopa I like the way you used powerful words in your All About Me story.

Anonymous said...

Hi Maopa, I like the way you described your family and friends.

Great Work Maopa.

Post a Comment